Saturday, October 27, 2012

Glow in the dark bowling

Ok Peeps this is by far the coolest thing I have done on Pinterest to date! At the end of July my oldest son turned the big 4 :-) I search Pinterest for party idea's...There were a lot of great games especially for outside which you would have thought would have been great since it was July right...WRONG! It was really too hot here for the kids to even go outside for any time so I had to find something that I thought would keep them entertained for a long time inside after the usually cake and presents. We did do a water balloon fight while after cake and presents while waiting for it to get dark enough for this....Wait for it it's that good :-)
WARNING about this glow in the dark bowling...YOUR KIDS WILL PLAY WITH IT FOR MONTHS! My kids pulled out the 2 litter bottles(empty of course) EVERYDAY for months until I slowly threw one a way at a time. This is by far the best thing I have done off of Pinterest to date I think. What you need... 1. 10 2 litter bottles (empty of course) 2. 10 big or 20 little glow sticks, I had the ones that you can make into a neck less so I used 20 3. Fill the bottles with water btwn 1/4 and 1/2 full, insert glow sticks and WHOA LA your done. Find a ball and start bowling! Original pin...http://www.parents.com/fun/birthdays/ideas/birthday-party-planning-tips-tricks/?page=6

No comments:

Post a Comment