Saturday, October 27, 2012

Birthday party decorations...CHEAP :-)

So for my oldest son's 4Th birthday I wanted some cheap decorations but of course they needed to be cute...So off to pinterest I went. I found 2 cute idea's using just balloons, I mean really how much cheaper can you get then balloons? You just go to the dollar store and get a whole pack of 25 balloons for $1 um hello I'll take it! Look behind us at the balloons, ha I didn't have the idea of my blog yet of course or I would have done a close up.
This is super easy and got lots of complements! All you need is to blow up your balloons and tie them just like normal. Then take a needle and thread and start threading your balloons on the string(using the tied part lol) Super easy right...Told ya! For a better picture you can go to the origianl pin here. I also had these up at all the entrences so if you wanted to go anywhere in my house you had to go threw this. Way cool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment