Sunday, November 25, 2012

Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 drops of dish soap to get rid of fruit flies and gnats?

Um NO this does not work...Let me say it again NO! I had these stinkin gnats for a while and couldn't get rid of them, darn things. I got rid of all the fruit that we had and anything I could think of that was keeping them darn things around and still they wouldn't die or go anywhere. So I seen that you just need Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 drops of dish soap, well let me tell you I tried it for several days and yet everyday I would wake up and there they would be flying around my kitchen. So frustrating! I will say I never seen them in the bottom of my dish like it claims here but after leaving the mixture out for about a week they are finally gone. So maybe it made them leave but again they didn't die in the dish like they were supposed to or maybe it was they finally didn't have any reason to stick around as I haven't had fruit in about 2 weeks now.

          

I would love to hear if anyone else has tried it and if it worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment